Applications Of Nanotechnology In Orthodontics
Naveen Shamnur, G Arun Kumar, Siddharth Phadkule
Citation Information :
Shamnur N, Arun Kumar G, Phadkule S. Applications Of Nanotechnology In Orthodontics. CODS J Dent 2012; 4 (1):1-3.
CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2012; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- The Interagency Working Group on Nanoscience, Engineering and Technology–Brochure
- Ikeda, T. Inoue, S. Sidhu S. and Sano. H. Nano interaction zone: a new concept of resin-dentin interface. Abstract 0522 -IADR, March 2005, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- E. Strassler, J. Porter, M. Johnson. Simplified bonding with a light-cured, self-etching, one-component adhesive. Contemporary Esthetics and Restorative Practice, November 2004
- Freitas Jr., “Nanodentistry,” J. Amer. Dent. Assoc. 131 (November 2000):1559-1566.
- , Ejiofor J. Nanometer sized bumps improve prosthetic implant. Available from URL:http://www.foresight.org/conference/MNT10/abstracts/sinha/index.Html
- Saravana Kumar, Vijayalaxmi R: Nanotechnology in Dentistry -Indian Joumal of Dental research 2006
- EIBialyc; Carlos Flores-MircFrictional Resistance in Self-Ligating Orthodontic Brackets and Conventionally Ligated Brackets: A Systematic Review. Angle Orthod. 2009;79:592-601.
- Tribio1ogy letters vol 21 no.2 Feb 2006. 135.
- S. patents no.7125249