Photo activated disinfection in Restorative Dentistry: A technical review
BS Deepak, K Mallikarjun Goud, P Nishanth
Citation Information :
Deepak B, Mallikarjun Goud K, Nishanth P. Photo activated disinfection in Restorative Dentistry: A technical review. CODS J Dent 2014; 6 (1):16-18.
CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2014; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Deepak BS, Mallikarjun GK, Nishanth P. Photo activated disinfection in Restorative Dentistry: A technical review. CODS J Dent 2014;6;16-18
- Photodynamic antimicrobial chemotherapy. J Antimicrob Chemother 1998; 42:13-28.
- Caries Res 2012;46:549-54.
- Establishment of an optimized ex vivo system for artificial root canal infection evaluated by use of sodium hypochlorite and the photodynamic therapy. Int Endod J. 2013;46:449-57.
- In vitro infection and disinfection of dentinal tubules. J Dent Res 1987;66:1375-9.
- Antimicrobial Photodynamic Action on Dentin Using a Light-Emitting Diode Light Source. Photomedicine and Laser Surgery 2008;26: 281-7.
- Bacterial killing by Photodynamic therapy. J Periodontol 2006;75:1343-49.
- photosensitization of in vitro biofilms by toluidine blue O combined with a light-emitting diode. Eur J Oral Sci. 2006; 114:64-9.
- Clinical use of photodynamic antimicrobial chemotherapy for the treatment of deep carious lesions. J Biomed Opt. 2011;16(8) 088003. doi: 10.1117/1.3611009.
- Evaluation of the antimicrobial effect of photodynamic antimicrobial therapy in an in situ model of dentine caries. Eur J Oral Sci. 2009; 117:568-74.
- Cellular and tissue effects induced by photogem® and red LED in photodynamic therapy. Laser physics 2011; 21:229-38.
- Application of an active attachment model as a high-throughput demineralization biofilm. J Dent. 2012;40:41-7.
- Cell Biol Int. 2010; 34:343-51.