Obstructive Sleep Apnea: An overview
Mala Ram Manohar, Juhi Talesra
Citation Information :
Manohar MR, Talesra J. Obstructive Sleep Apnea: An overview. CODS J Dent 2015; 7 (1):19-22.
CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2015; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Manohar MR, Talesra J. Obstructive Sleep Apnea: An overview. CODS J Dent 2015;7:19-22
- Obesity and weight loss in obstructive sleep apnea: A critical review. Sleep 1996; 19: 104-15.
- Clinical guideline for the evaluation, management and long-term care of obstructive sleep apnea. J Clin Sleep Med 2009; 5: 263-76.
- Upper airway soft tissue anatomy in normal and patients with sleepdisordered breathing: Significance of the lateral pharyngeal walls. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1995; 152: 1673-89.
- Sleep related vehicle accidents. BMJ 1995; 310: 565-7.
- Oral appliance therapy for obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: Progressive mandibular advancement during polysomnography. Cranio 1998; 16: 44-50.
- A new method for measuring daytime sleepiness: The Epworth sleepiness scale. Sleep 1991; 14: 540-5.
- Effect of anterior mandibular positioning on obstructive sleep apnea. Am Rev Respir Dis 1993; 147: 624-9.
- A short term controlled trial of an adjustable oral appliance for the treatment ofmild to moderate obstructive sleep apnoea. Thorax 1997; 52: 362-8.
- Treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea with a dental prosthesis. Chest 1991; 99: 1378-85.
- A new tongue advancement technique for sleep -disordered breathing: Side effects and efficacy. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1997; 155: 732-8.
- Sleep, part 3: Clinical presentation and diagnosis of the obstructive sleep apnoea hypopnoea syndrome. Thorax 2004; 59: 347-52.
- Oral positive airway pressure by the OPAP dental appliance reduces mild to severe OSA. Sleep Res 1997;26:371.
- American Sleep Disorders Association. Sleep 1995; 18:511-3.
- Cephalometric and physiological predictors of the efficacy of an adjustable oral appliance for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. Am J Orthod Dentofac Orthop 2001; 120: 639-47.