BENEFITS OF LIVE MICROORGANISMS IN ORAL HEALTH - A REVIEW
Citation Information :
Dodwad R. BENEFITS OF LIVE MICROORGANISMS IN ORAL HEALTH - A REVIEW. CODS J Dent 2011; 3 (2):15-16.
CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2011; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Probiotics in human health. A current assessment. Current science 2005;88:1744-48.
- A new approach in dentistry. Clinical and Basic Medical Research on EM-X--A Collection of Research Papers 2001;2:77-81.
- Lactobacillus bacterium during a rapid increase in probiotic use of L. Rhamnosus GG in Finland. CID 2002;35:1155-60.
- Bacteriotherapy and probiotics in dentistry. KSDJ 2006;2:98-102.
- Regulatory t cells in IBD, current opinion of gastroenterology 2008;24:733-41.
- Role of probiotic cultures and fermented milk in combating blood cholestrol. Indian J Microbial 2001;41:75-86.
- Probiotics & oral health effects in children. International journal of paediatric dentistry 2008:18:3-10
- Proposed model: mechanisms of immunomodulation induced by probiotic bacteria. Clinical and Vaccine Immunology 2007;14:485-92.
- Effects of probiotic bacteria on diarrhea, lipid metabolism & carcinogenesis; A review of papers published between 1988-1998. American J of Clinc Nutrition 2000;71:405-11