A NEW CONCEPT FOR REMOVAL OF DENTAL FLUOROSIS STAINS
B.S. Rajashekhara, Purva Chaudhari
Citation Information :
Rajashekhara B, Chaudhari P. A NEW CONCEPT FOR REMOVAL OF DENTAL FLUOROSIS STAINS. CODS J Dent 2011; 3 (2):9-11.
CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2011; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Investigation of mottled teeth: An endemic imperfection of the enamel of teeth here to fore unknown in literature of dentistry. Dent Cosmos. 1916; 58:129.
- Classification of mottled enamel diagnosis J Am Dent Assoc. 1934;21:1421-6.
- Production of mottled enamel halted by a change in common water supply. Am J Public Health. 1939;29:590-6.
- Dental fluorosis: Chemistry and Biology. Crit Rev Oral Biol Med. 2002;13:155-70.
- An illustrated guide. New York: Martin Dunitz; 2001. Bleaching techniques in restorative dentistry; pp. 244-50.
- Systematic assessment of colour removal following vital bleaching of intrinsically stained teeth. J Dent Res. 1985;64:457-61.
- 4th ed. Missouri: Mosby; 2002. Sturdevant's Art and Science of Operative dentistry; pp. 610-20.
- Effectiveness of microabrasion technique for improvement of dental aesthetics. Br Dent J. 2002;193:155-8.
- Tooth whitening today. J Am Dent Assoc. 2002;133:1535-8. [PubMed]
- Clinical efficacy of 5% sodium hypochlorite for removal of stains caused by dental fluorosis. JCPD 2009; 33(3):187-192.
- Occurrence and management of dental fluorosis. Int Dent J. 2001;51:325-33.
- 4th ed. Philadelphia: W B Saunders Company; Occlusion; pp. 409-22.