FULL MOUTH REHABILITATION IN A CHILD WITH ECC-A CASE REPORT & REVIEW
V Revathy, Shilpa. Sasalawad, P Poornima., V. V. Subba Reddy
Citation Information :
Revathy V, Sasalawad S, Poornima. P, Reddy VV. FULL MOUTH REHABILITATION IN A CHILD WITH ECC-A CASE REPORT & REVIEW. CODS J Dent 2010; 2 (2):21-25.
CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2010; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Description and epidemiology of nursing caries. J Public Health Dent. 1996 Winter; 56(1):38-50.
- Reference manual 2003-2004. Pediatr Dent. 2003;25:1-150.
- Biological mechanisms of early childhood caries. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 1998;26(1 Suppl):8-27.
- Can infants catch caries? Areview of the current evidence on the infectious nature of dental caries in infants. N Z Dent J. 2005 Mar; 101(1):4-11.
- Cause, treatment and prevention of early childhood caries. J Can Dent Assoc.: 2003;69:304-7.
- Prolonged demand breastfeeding and nursing caries. Caries Res. 1998;32:46-50.
- The effect of dental rehabilitation on the body weight of children with early childhood caries. Pediatr Dent. 1999;21:109-13.
- Characteristics and backgrounds of children with nursing caries. Paediatr Dent. 1982;4:218-24.
- Prevalence of caries in urban Australian Abrigines aged 1-3.5 years. Pediatr Dent. 1999;21:91-6.
- A child's sleeping habit as a cause of nursing caries. J Dent Child. 1993;60:22-5.
- Effects of increasing contact time of sucrose solution of powered sucrose on plaque pH in vivo. J dent Res. 1982;61: 1243-4.
- Glucose clearance from different surfaces of human central incisors and the first molars. Arch Oral Biol. 1993;38:479-82.
- Oral health polices. Baby bottle tooth decay/early Childhood caries. Reference Manual 1999-2000. Pediatr Dent. 2000;21: 18-9.