CELL DELIVERY SYSTEMS FOR PERIODONTAL REGENERATION.
Akshay Ramesh Vibhute., Shobha Prakash.
Citation Information :
Vibhute. AR, Prakash. S. CELL DELIVERY SYSTEMS FOR PERIODONTAL REGENERATION.. CODS J Dent 2009; 1 (2):9-11.
CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2009; The Author(s).
- Tissue engineering: a new paradigm for periodontal regeneration based on molecular and cell biology. Periodontol 2000 2000:24:253269.
- Tissue engineering: from biology to biological structures. Tissue Eng 1995:1:313.
- From cell-ECM interactions to tissue engineering. J Cell Physiol 2004:199:174180.
- Soft tissue response to different types of sintered metal fibre-web materials. Biomaterials 1992:13:959968.
- Technology of mammalian cell encapsulation. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2000:42:2964.
- Development of biocompatible synthetic extracellular matrices for tissue engineering. Trends Biotechnol 1998:16:224230.
- Hyaluronan-based biopolymers as delivery vehicles for bonemarrow-derived mesenchymal progenitors. J Biomed Mater Res 2000:50:101109.
- In vitro characterization of natural and synthetic dermal matrices cultured with human dermal fibroblasts. Biomaterials 2004:25: 28072818.
- Encapsulating chondrocytes in degrading PEG hydrogels with high modulus: engineering gel structural changes to facilitate cartilaginous tissue production. Biotechnol Bioeng 2004:86:747755.
- Hydrogels for tissue engineering:scaffold design variables and applications. Biomaterials 2003:24:43374351.